Who we are
Our Company is Angel Blessings Incorporated, AngelBlessings.ca.
Your Privacy is Important!
AngelBlessings.ca has a professional responsibility to keep information about you confidential and to protect your privacy. We only collect information that is reasonably necessary for us to provide our products and services.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, and credit card / debit card information in order to process your purchase from AngelBlessings.ca)
How do we process payment data?
AngelBlessings.ca uses Stripe by WooCommerce to securely process your payments.
With Stripe, our website, AngelBlessings.ca, can securely accept payments directly on the web and via mobile. AngelBlessings.ca can accept all major debit and credit cards as well as local payment methods.
Using TLS and HTTPS
Both Stripe and AngelBlessings.ca comply with the rules specified in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards. PCI compliance is a shared responsibility and applies to processing, transmitting, or storing credit card data.
The Stripe WooCommerce Checkout utilizes Stripe Elements to provide you with a PCI-compliant checkout experience that works across browsers and devices of all sizes, so all customers may feel confident and secure to have made a purchase at AngelBlessings.ca
We work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
- Our Company “the Merchant”, conﬁrms that the Personal Data transferred to the print-on-demand drop shipper has been collected by the Merchant, on a valid lawful basis and Merchant has obtained any necessary consents or given any necessary notices as prescribed by the Data Protection Laws, and that the Merchant is entitled to provide the Personal Data to the print-on-demand drop shipper.
- The Merchant conﬁrms that these Terms contain suﬃcient instructions to the print-on-demand drop shipper regarding the processing of Personal Data, as well as the scope and purposes thereof.
- If reasonably necessary, the Merchant may provide the print-on-demand drop shipper with additional instructions regarding the processing of Personal Data other than those prescribed by these Terms. Such additional instructions must be reasonable for the print-on-demand drop shipper to carry out, properly documented and in compliance with the Data Protection Laws and must also be accepted by the print-on-demand drop shipper.
The Customer, at Checkout, shall be responsible for the accuracy of their Personal Data and keeping it up to date, for the purpose of fulfilling the order and ensuring it is delivered to the correct address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at any time.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
What rights you have over your data
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How to contact us