God is Love Short-Sleeve Men’s T-Shirt
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all. Designed in Canada.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Black Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping Ships from Canada, U.S.A., Latvia, Spain, Australia, Japan, United Kingdom
• Ships from Canada, U.S.A., Latvia, Spain, Australia, Japan or United Kingdom
Today, you can help make a positive difference! With your purchase, not only will you receive FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, but a portion from every sale will go to help support the lives of people with cerebral palsy. The Cerebral Palsy Non-Profit Associations, do so much good work to help empower people with cerebral palsy live full inclusive lives.
Cerebral palsy (CP) is a group of disorders that affect balance, movement, and muscle tone. It is the most common motor disability in childhood. Children, like adults with CP, need our support. Cerebral means having to do with the brain. Palsy means weakness or problems with using the muscles. It affects each person differently.
Some people require a lot of personal assistance, some require a variety of assistive equipment and devices, some require medical support, yet others may only be slightly affected. Although, cerebral palsy is not a progressive disease, it can have other life altering manifestations. Promising ongoing research, like stem cell therapy, and breakthroughs in treatment offer hope for people with CP and allow more opportunities for kids and adults to reach their full potential.
There are no reviews yet.