Joy is in Me Stars Navy Tote Bag
A spacious and trendy Joy is in Me Stars Navy Tote Bag to help you carry around everything that matters. Designed in Canada.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Ships from United States, Latvia
Today, you can help make a positive difference! With your purchase, not only will you receive FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, but a portion from every sale will go to help support the lives of people with cerebral palsy. The Cerebral Palsy Non-Profit Associations, do so much good work to help empower people with cerebral palsy live full inclusive lives.
Cerebral palsy (CP) is a group of disorders that affect balance, movement, and muscle tone. It is the most common motor disability in childhood. Children, like adults with CP, need our support. Cerebral means having to do with the brain. Palsy means weakness or problems with using the muscles. It affects each person differently.
Some people require a lot of personal assistance, some require a variety of assistive equipment and devices, some require medical support, yet others may only be slightly affected. Although, cerebral palsy is not a progressive disease, it can have other life altering manifestations. Promising ongoing research, like stem cell therapy, and breakthroughs in treatment offer hope for people with CP and allow more opportunities for kids and adults to reach their full potential.
There are no reviews yet.